Monday 11 November 2019

Still Adorable


I know I haven’t written to you for a while but I am still very fine and very happy. I haven’t been doing very exciting things but I have been thinking lots and lots and I shall tell you why.


Those who know me very well will know that I will be ten years old next month and that’s the same month that Santa comes so I have been thinking what presents I can ask for ‘cos I will need to get my list written and that’s what I am thinking about.

The weather has not been good on my little island so I haven’t been able to get outside very much but I have been getting lots of cuddles from my MH and right now I am all cuddled up on her knee while she is writing to you and if you listen very carefully you might hear me purring because I am very, very happy and very, very comfortable.

Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment