Tuesday 5 November 2019

More Nocturnal Naughtiness


I had another wander round my fields in the middle of the night time and it made me feel very happy indeed 'cos sometimes it feels as though it is just me and some of the birdies on my little island and I like that.


I was in for most of yesterday because the weather wasn't to my liking, so when night time comed I wasn't very tired but I lay beside my MH and helped her to go to sleep but then when she wakened up about half past three o'clock in this morning, I decided I needed to go out so I asked very politely and she opened the door for me and oft I went as happy as could be.

She told me not to be too long and I promised I would be back as soon as I had done what I needed to do. There was something I wanted to see, but when I looked at my little paw-kit watch I realised I had been out a wee bit longer that I should have, so I went home and the old dear was very pleased to see me and we went to bed and snuggled up together for another snooze.

I liked that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment