Friday 29 November 2019

An Idea


I am getting so fed up with all this rain but I had a brilliant idea just before I falled asleep this afternoon and I am sure you will be interested to hear what this was so I will tell you. In fact, now that I am fully wakened up I have actually made that one idea into two brilliant ideas! Oh I am such a clever puss. I even surprise my adorable little self sometimes.

Anyway I am digressing and I know you will be desperate to know what I have been thinking. Well, it has to do with all this rain and cold, cold winds that make me shiver when I go out and even when it is not raining on top of me, my adorable little undercarriage gets soaking wet when I go through the long grass because I just have little legs and the grass reaches my tummy and when it is getting tickled, it is also getting very wet and I am not too overly fond of that bit, so here comes my ideas.


I am going to write two letters. One to my little weather man friend to ask him to please change all those lines on his weather maps and send me some good weather for a change and then I will write another letter to Santa Claus to tell him that because I have lots of toys I don't really need any more but would he please bring me some sunshine and dry days instead!

Genius, don't you think? And.....if I send them a picture of my dear little self, they will not be able to refuse.

As I said......genius!!

No comments:

Post a Comment