Tuesday 3 December 2019

So....


….. how do you spell cute? I think when you see these pictures of me you will spell it S,Q,U,E,A,K!! Hee hee


My humans were watching our television on Sunday night and suddenly I noticed some baby bears and I decided to watch too and I liked it lots, but sure I am as cute as them? And maybe not so dangerous!


I was left all alone in my house yesterday as my DH was at the Cat Shop as usual and my MH was away to Kirkwall to meet her friends but then I got a great big surprise when they comed back to me because they brought my birthday present with them and I just love it. I know it is a bit early because I am not ten until some more days but I couldn't wait and my humans let me play with my new tunnel.

It is brilliant and I love it millions.



No comments:

Post a Comment