Thursday 12 December 2019

Windless!


So, I wakened up early in this morning and I listened. I didn't hear anything, so I rubbed my adorable little lugs and listened some more but still I didn't hear anything so I decided that the awful wind had gone away some other place and I was very happy indeed.


I was so happy that I wakened my MH 'cos I wanted out to do some hunting and exploring before the wind comed back again. I was a tad disappointed that the old dear wasn't as happy as me, but then maybe that was because it was sort of very early in this morning. In fact, it was nearly still the middle of the night time! Oops, sorry MH. I don't need to tell you that she got up and let me out for a little time, sure I don't?


Anyway, the wind stayed away all day and I managed out to play lots of times but when I comed home again, me and my MH played with my toys and I liked that lots and lots. And so did she, so we are both happy today.

Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment