Wednesday 18 December 2019

Just For You


I don't have very much news for you today but I wanted to show you some pictures so I asked my MH to help me and of course she did. It has been a good day on my little island but it is still very cold although not too cold to freeze the old dear's car and that made her happy. I have been out lots of times but just for little minutes in case I freeze too. That would just be awful, sure it would?


I have been liking playing in my house 'cos I have some new toys that I just love so I have been quite busy playing but now I am in my favouritist position which is on my MH's knee with my adorable little head on her lap top watching all these words jumping on to the screen and I like that.


My friend J. sended me two mouses and my friend the postie man bringed them to my house and I was so excited when my MH opened it and let me play with them. It was just magic, so thank you very much J. In case you are worried, the mouses aren't real. They are cloth with catnip stuff inside them. OK?


The other present I got was inside the box of Dreamies that the old dear buyed for me and she filled it up with Dreamies so that I could get them out again and eat them all up. Brilliant!

So, now you will know why I am such a happy puss, but I hope you are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment