Sunday 29 December 2019

I'm Back


.… and I have had a very good time indeed and I hope that you had a good time too. I did manage to sleep on Christmas Eve and so I didn't see Santa when he comed to my house but I did see what he left for me and my humans and it made us all very happy.


I have sended you a picture of my Christmas stocking filled with goodies for my adorable little tummy and on Christmas day I got a very special dinner which I just loved plus my MH played with me every time I asked her and I had to ask her lots of times 'cos the weather on my little island hasn't been very good. In fact, it has been pretty awful and to tell the truth I haven't felt like going out much but because I don't know if I will go out until one of my humans has held the door open for me kind of upsets them a little. I think it might have something to do with all the rotten weather rushing into my house and making it cold, and because most of the times I decide not to bother going out and then they have to close the door again until I decide to see if the weather is better about five minutes later. Oh dear, maybe I need to have a wee think about my going out....or not!...habits, eh?


Apart from that, we have all had a lovely time and my friend S. comed to see me yesterday and gave me a great big Christmas cuddle which made me very happy.


I hope you are all as happy as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment