Wednesday 11 December 2019

A Brilliant Night


I had the brilliantest night in my house last night and I just loved it. We had some peoples in for their dinner and then when they were all finished eating, it was time for me to play musical knees but without the music bit....Hee hee!


There were six sets of knees to explore and since everybody thought I was just adorable, I had a super duper night being stroked and cuddled and played with and then when I got a wee bit sleepy with all this adoration, I nipped up onto my MH’s knee for a snooze and everybody said ‘Aaaww, that is so cute!’....which it was of course.

One of our friends found some of my toys and we played together for ages which made me a very happy puss indeed. So that’s why I had a very good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment