Tuesday 17 December 2019

A Wee Story


We all wakened up very early in this morning ‘cos my humans wanted to go shopping in Kirkwall and they needed to get the early boat. It was still dark like night time when we got up and I went out for a little play but I comed back very quickly ‘cos it was very, very cold.

Well, after my MH told me she loved me millions and that they would be home soon, they went away and I went back to my little bed. I hadn’t even started my dream when the door opened and they comed back in again! I was a tad confused until my MH told me that it was so cold that her wee car had frozen and she couldn’t drive it. The back doors wouldn’t open and her windscreen was covered in thick white frost and she couldn’t see and we both agreed that driving when you can’t see is not the bestest idea.


My humans stayed with me until her car would let her see out of its windows again and then they went away on the second boat, so I was only left all alone for a little while and that made me a wee bit happier.

It is still very cold on my little island so I think my MH’s car might be frozen again tomorrow. Oh dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment