Sunday 22 December 2019

Still Happy


I am having a good time but I haven’t been out very much because it is still very cold on my little island but not freezing cold and we are all very happy about that, but it is still too cold for me to be out for a long time.

I am very happy inside my house because I have lots of toys and some new ones too and every time I ask my MH to play with me, she stops what she is doing and we have great fun doing whatever I want. I just love it.


I was left on my own for a while on Friday night because it was the Christmas party on my island and Santa comed to see all the childrens. And guess what? He bringed me a present too!! Yippee!

When I wakened up on Saturday morning it was under my Christmas tree and I had a wee sniff at it but the Boss won’t let me open it until Christmas and I am getting very excited.

In case I don’t write to you for a wee while, me and my humans hope you have a lovely Christmas and that 2020 will be a brilliant year for us all.

Happy Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment