Wednesday 27 November 2019

More Rain


Oh dear. I am getting a wee bit very fed up with all this rain! Every time I go outside I get soaked and have to get dried as soon as I come back home again. My MH was even thinking of buying me a raincoat but I am not too keen on that idea. After all I have my position on this island to think of, and I do not want the birdies laughing at me, so I will just keep getting wet!


I made my humans giggle again tonight when I comed in. My adorable little tummy was a wee bit empty so I spoke to my DH and asked him for some biscuits. This made the old dear a wee bit upset ‘cos I never talk to her. It’s not because I don’t want to, it’s just that I don’t NEED to ‘cos she knows right away what I want.

But I think she would like me to talk to her, so I must do that some more. I know she would like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment