Monday 25 November 2019

A Grey Day


The weather on my little island hasn't been very good at all and today has been all grey and wet and I haven't really liked it very much, but I was a brave puss and went outside a few times. It is worth getting wet because I always get a big cuddle when I go back inside and those cuddles make me all dry again....and very, very happy!


And now I have a wee bit of news for you because I have just made my MH chuckle and I know you will want to know what I have done. Well, after my dinner I was feeling a tad sleepy so I decided to have a snooze in my wee hoose . Sometimes I lie on the couch and sometimes I am on one of my chairs but tonight I picked my wee hoose and I was sound asleep when the old dear tooked out her lap top to write to you and she settled down on my couch to get started.

But... as soon as she started I wakened myself up and wandered over to sit beside her 'cos one of my very favouritist places in on my couch beside my MH with my head on her lap top and that is where I am right now and I am just the happiest little Squeak in this en-tire world!

Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment