Saturday 2 November 2019

A Mystery


Well, it is that time of year again when I am a puzzled puss because my normally 'ordinary' humans get dressed up in very weird odd things and then they go outside like that! I just hope that nobody else sees them or I will never be able to face my neighbours again! But there we are, it is all over and they are wearing real clothes today and seem to be almost normal. I have asked the old dear to put some pictures on for you so that you can see for yourselves how odd they were, and that yours truly was not dreaming...or nightmaring! Hee hee


It has been very windy again on my little island but I did manage to force myself to go outside a couple of times although it was quite difficult trying to jump back up onto my window sill 'cos every time I took one of my fantastic leaps, the wind blowed me sideways and I missed! Oops. I made it though and got a lovely cuddle when I went back into my house.


I don't have very much news because I don't really do much in the winter but my humans make sure that they play with me and let me use up all my energy. Mind you, I think they have worked out that if they don't do that, they won't get much sleep at night!


I have taught them very well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment