Saturday 9 January 2021

A Happy New Year.......

......to everyone. I hope you all had a very good Christmas and that Santa was good to you. I had a super time and me and my humans played a lot with my new toys that Santa left under my Christmas tree.
I got a stocking, but not the kind you put on your feets, and I got fishes, but not the kind of fishes you would cook. No, they are the kind of stockings that Santa fills with toys and the kind of fishes that this delicious little puss cat can play with for EVER! The weather on my little island has been a wee bit mixed and we had a little bit of snow the other day, but today there is pouring rain and lots and lots of big winds so me and my humans have been doing things inside.
I have made a new year's resolution to write to you much more often 'cos I know how much you like to hear all about me and how much you miss me, so I will try and be a better puss. Okay? Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment