Friday 22 January 2021

Well....

....if I thought yesterday was bad today is even worser and I am not a very happy puss at all because I need to be outside watching what all the little birdies are doing, but even they are hiding from all this wind and rain so it is too lonely for me when I go outside and I am such a friendly little puss that I need some company. Yesterday I played with my MH and we had good fun but today I have decided that I am having a duvet day and I am lovely and cosy and every now and then my MH comes to see if I am OK and we have a wee cuddle which makes me a wee bit happier.
I have asked my little weather man friend if he can send me some much better weather and he said he would do his very bestest so maybe tomorrow the weather will let me get out to play and I wil be a very happy little puss. Paws crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment