Sunday 17 January 2021

No News

I don't have any news at all for you but I wanted to let you know that I am a very well little puss and I hope that you are well too in these rather odd times. I don't understand it all but I hear my humans talking and I know things are not like usual so I hope everyone is fine.
I have a wee story which I hope will make you smile. The other night it was very windy and when me and my MH went to bed there was a very strange noise coming from my bathroom like a monster hissing and gurgling and I was a wee bit very scared and kept prowling around my house trying to find out what it was, but I couldn't. Then the old dear noticed I was very worried and got up and put the wee plug in the shower tray and the monster suddenly stopped, Phew. She is a very brave and clever mummy human. (She wrote that bit! Hee hee)

No comments:

Post a Comment