Thursday 21 January 2021

What A Day!

I nearly got outside to see what was hapening on my little island, but when my dear old MH opened the door the naughty wind blowed all the rain into my house and my DH nearly got knocked down in my kitchen! OK it might not have been JUSTas bad as that, but it is very wet and very, very windy, so I just had a wee nibble at my breakfast and then went back to my little bed. It has been a dreadful day and my little weather man friend says it has to be like that all of today, so I think this adorable little puss will be staying inside. Mind you,there is lots for me to do insiide. I have lots of sleeping places and if I am feeling energetic I just ask the Boss to play with me and she does and we always have the very bestest of fun so I don't really mind not getting out.
I don't have any news for you at all except to tell you that me and my humans are well and everybody on this little island is well too and that is the bestest thing, so I hope you are all very well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment