Friday 18 October 2019

Hello


I know I haven't been writing to you as much as I used to but that is just because I am not doing a lot and the things that I am doing are good for me, but they are not very exciting, but I will write to you and let you know how I am getting on.

Me and my humans are all very well and so are things on my little island but we can all see that the summer has disappeared and that it will soon be winter. My MH has tooked down our summer curtains and she has put up the heavy ones for the winter. I like those curtains 'cos they are cosy and I need to be cosy in the winter time.


The weather has been quite good and I have been able to get out to play lots. In fact, I confused my poor old humans today and I am afraid I made them a wee bit worried again. Shall I explain? Of course I shall. My DH has changed one of his days at the Cat Shop from a Wednesday to a Friday and so we were up early but while my humans were getting ready the postman comed to my house and as soon as he opened the door, yours truly was off into the outside and my humans didn't see me.

So, when they were all ready, they started to look for me and of course I wasn't there, so the old dear opened the door and called for me and there I was in the big shed beside my house, but as soon as I heard her I jumped all the way home and that made her very happy.

I am a very good puss indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment