Wednesday 9 October 2019

Still Not Much News


But still doing very well. I am always a happy puss and although I stomp about a wee bit when I can’t get out because of the weather, I am soon back to being a happy Squeak especially when my MH makes a big fuss of me.

It makes her laugh when I ask her to please switch off the rain and the wind and sometimes I sit at the door hoping she can do it.... but she hasn’t managed it yet! Sigh.


So, because it has been wet and windy today I have been indoors most of the day and I was able to help my MH do another sequin picture of penguins and I liked that.

I like penguins and I will ask her to show you our picture when she is finished but today there is a very special picture for you and I am sure you will like it lots. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment