Monday 28 October 2019

Quite a Good Week


….although it has been a very wet one and there were lots of windy times too so this little puss had to be very brave and go outside even though there was a chance she might have got blowed away. But she didn't, as you have probably worked out already. My poor old MH is still trying to get the grass cut but I think she knows now that it is just not going to happen 'cos every time we walk on the grass, we can hear our feets...and paws... squelching on the wet ground, so I think it might take a long time to dry.



Today was a bit better and I have been out playing a lot of times but I decided that I hadn't played with my toys for a while so I asked my MH to please play with me which she did and we had great fun. I thought you might like to see some new pictures of me.


I think I look very fetching and I am sure you will agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment