Wednesday 2 October 2019

Nocturnal Perambulations


I am liking being outside in the dark especially when it is dark in the early morning time and not the night time. I am liking it, but I am afraid my dear old MH is not so happy about it 'cos it means she as to get up very early and then wait until I decide to come back home again because she can't leave the window open any more 'cos it makes my house very cold.

It was very dark when I asked the old dear if I could please go out and I must admit it was a bit windy and damp so I didn't stay out too long and that made my MH very pleased with me.

I have had a very lazy day just wandering in and out of my house and to be honest I was a wee bit tired but I think that was maybe my own fault.

Maybe I should sleep all night tonight. Eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment