Monday 30 September 2019

Just Normal


I have had a very normal day and I have liked it. It hasn't been very exciting but sometimes normal is good. We all got up quite early because the old boy was going to the Cat Shop and while my MH was having her breakfast, I nipped outside to see what was happening and as usual I timed it to perfection and got back just in time for my little drop of milk after which I needed another wee lie down.


The rest of my day was just spent doing more of the same--- wee trips outside, lots of wee feeds and plenty of cuddles from my MH and I liked it lots. It is not very exciting but it is good and right now I am sitting on my MH's knee with my adorable little head on her laptop and I am very happy indeed.

Yep, sometimes normal is very fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment