Monday 2 September 2019

A Not Very Good Day


When I got up this morning and looked out of the window, I was quite a happy puss 'cos it was dry and there was not much wind, so as I was having my breakfast, I worked out what I would do with my day and I was very pleased.

I had an easy start to my day and sat with my MH while my DH was getting ready to go to the Cat Shop and then she told me that she had to go out for a while to look after my friend S.'s animals 'cos she is on holiday. I was perfectly fine with that and decided I would have a wander round my garden until she comed back again and it is just as well I did, 'cos as soon as the old dear comed back to me it started to rain!


And it rained nearly all day so I couldn't get out again until after I had finished my dinner and I was not best pleased, I can tell you. However, the rain seems to have stopped so I hope I can have another wee play outside before it is bedtime.

I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment