Sunday 22 September 2019

A Lazy Weekend.....


...... but a good one and I have been a very good puss indeed. I wandered in an out on Saturday just doing little pussy cat things and then going home to have a wee seat with my MH. She was a wee bit annoyed ‘cos the grass was too wet for her to cut it and she wants to do it before it gets too long. We thought we might manage today, but I am afraid it has been too misty and too windy for the old dear, so she has needed lots of cuddles from me and I liked that lots.

I was even a good puss through the night time and I didn’t waken her up. In fact, it was the other way round ‘cos she wakened me, but I pretended I was sound asleep and she soon snuggled up beside me again. I liked that lots too. I have had a very lazy Sunday with just a few trips outside.


My MH went out for a while to visit her friend so I just waited patiently till she comed home to me and I am now cuddled up on my couch as close to her as possible and we both like that. MILLIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment