Saturday 28 September 2019

Super Saturday


I am a very happy little puss because the weather on my beloved wee island has been good two days in succession and that has made me able to get out to play lots and lots and lots and that makes me very happy indeed.

It was just me and my DH in my house yesterday ‘cos my MH went away on the boat with my friend S. and they had a ladies day out so I was in charge of the old boy, but once I settled him down in his chair, I went outside to hunt and explore and before I knew it, the old dear was back again with millions of cuddles for me and that was magic.

I have been outside for nearly all of today but I did help my MH to watch Strictly for a while and that made her happy but then I headed outside again to do pussy cat things and it is getting dark at night times again so I can hide and nobody sees me until I make one of my majestic leaps and that is just brilliant.

So, you can see we are all happy in my house and I hope you are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment