Monday 9 September 2019

Not Very Much News


I have been just doing my normal things so I don't have a lot to tell you but I am well. The weather has been sort of good and sort of bad so I have been going out when it is good and staying in when it is bad and that is very fine.


It was a good day yesterday and me and my MH were out for a long time 'cos she decided to cut the grass and as you know, she likes me to help her and I did it very well....just like I always do. It is looking very lovely again and I liked running in it when it was just cut. I do not like the chips 'cos they are sore on my adorable little feets so I always try to walk on something else and the grass is good. Sometimes it tickles my feets and that makes me giggle inside.

Today has been a bit wet but it hasn't kept me in and I have spent a long time in the big shed which is near my house. I like it in there and it's not too far to come home when my little tummy is getting a wee bit empty.

So, I am very fine and I hope you are fine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment