Friday 20 September 2019

A Fun Day


I have had a very good day today 'cos the weather has been lovely with warm sunshine and no wind and that makes absolutely perfect outside playing weather for this little puss. I went straight out after my breakfast and played in the fields for a while till I decided it was time for my little drop of milk and then my first mini nap of the day.


My day is made up of playing, mini naps and mini snacks and lots of sitting with my MH and it makes me very happy indeed and I like being happy. I am usually a very happy puss but once in a while I can be a wee bit naughty and that's what I was two times during the middle of last night.

It was a lovely night and I wakened up when it was dark so I decided I might like to go outside for a while and wakened the old dear to ask her to please open the door but for some reason my DH wakened up too so he let me out and waited till I comed back in. I had another mini snooze and then when I looked out of my window I thought it was day time and we had all over sleept so I told my MH and asked her to let me out and it was then she told me it was only half past five o'clock in this morning. Oops! She did let me out though and I stayed out for just a little while but I liked it lots.

And she wasn't even angry. Well, you all knew that. Didn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment