Monday 16 September 2019

A wee Bit Better


It blowed and rained all of yesterday and all of yesterday night and this adorable little puss got as far as the door and then turned back into my house again and I was not too happy about it. I didn't even get my nocturnal perambulation before cuddling up beside my MH in our wee bed and that made me even not happier.


I wakened up about five o'clock in this morning....I know it was this time 'cos the old dear mentioned it when I stuck my little paw into her lug hee hee…. and when I listened the wind was a wee bit not as loud so I decided I would try to go out so the Boss got up and opened the door for me and just as I landed in my garden, the rain poured down on top of me really, really heavy and I had to scoot under one of our bushes until it stopped and then I ran back to the window and waited till my MH opened it for me and then I got cuddled dry again and I was a bit happier.

It has still been wet and windy today but I have managed to get outside a couple of times which has been fine and I am hoping I will manage out again before bedtime, but I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment