Friday 6 September 2019

Good Fun


It has been a good day for this little puss although I was a bit tired when it was time for me to get up and meet my day. This might have been because I had another nocturnal escapade at half past four in this morning until about five o'clock and my poor old MH was a wee bit tired too because she had to stay up and let me in again when I was ready.


It was quite windy so she couldn't leave the window open for me and she wouldn't leave me out all night 'cos she loves me too much and she would be worried so I was quite a good puss and didn't stay out too long and then we both cosied up and had a very good sleep....although just not long enough! Hee hee


I have been in and out lots today and then I mentioned to the old dear that she hadn't put me in her camera for a long while so she tooked these special pictures of me just for you.

I hope you like them as I think I am looking particularly fetching in them. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment