Friday 13 September 2019

Well...


I start a lot of my stories with 'well', sure I do ? But here is another one.

Well, I could hardly get to sleep last night for the sound of the rain battering against my bedroom window. Boy, there was a lot of rain. Really heavy, noisy rain and it nearly keeped me awake all night, but I managed to get some sleep just for a little while.


My MH got some sleep too, but I am afraid I was a tad naughty again 'cos I wakened her up in the middle of the night time so that I could go out and see what a lot of rain looked like. Well, I actually waited until the rain had stopped for a wee rest and I scooted outside to see what my garden looked like and then when I comed back in, me and the old dear had a very good sleep till it was the proper morning time to get up.

It has rained and winded all day so I haven't been out very much and when I did gather up all my intrepidness, I just stayed out for a little while 'cos the wind was just a little bit too strong for me. I didn't want to get blowed away!


But I am happy now on my MH's knee with my adorable little head on her laptop and she is liking it lots. I am quite pleased too! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment