Friday 4 October 2019

Just More Normal


My life is very good but right now it is not very exciting. You see, in the summer there is lots for me to do when I can spend hours outside lying in the sunshine listening to the little birdies and watching all the bugs and insects but in the summer it is much quieter in my garden and it is too cold to lie on my path for a long time, so I am spending more time inside with my humans.


Now this is fine and we all like it but it is not very exciting and there is not a lot to tell you. There is one thing that I am liking just now and that is going outside in the middle of the night when it is dark but it does upset my MH wee bit 'cos it means she has to get up to let me out and sometimes she is a wee bit tired.

But my nocturnal wanderings won't last too much longer 'cos it will soon be too cold for me to be going out in the middle of the night but I am keeping that a secret from the old dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment