Saturday 22 February 2020

A Favour Please


What a day and what an even worser night! It has been horrible with a capital H! I have no idea what that means but I heard my MH saying it and if it is good enough for her, then ‘‘tis good enough for me.

It has poured with rain all day, the wind has howled at us all day and then tonight when we were all settled down to watch a film, the thunder and lighting arrived and knocked off our broadband and our boiler...... but just for a little while..... but the rain was battering against the windows so loud and the thunder was even louder, that we had to turn off the television ‘cos we couldn’t hear it! Oh dear, dear me. Needless to say, I have been indoors all day but I did manage out for ten minutes before bedtime.


I wasn’t too frightened with the storm ‘cos I was on my MH’s knee and she cuddled me so tight to let me know everything was all right.....except I nearly got strangled! Hee hee

So here is my favour. If anybody knows Sean, my little weather man friend, would you please ask him to make all this storm stuff stop ‘cos I am getting very fed up getting rained on and all blowed about when I need to go and do what an adorable pussy cat needs to do, and my cat friend Button is fed up with it all too, so please ask him to try and make it go away.

Thank you very much from me, Squeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment