Wednesday 19 February 2020

Do you ever......


.....do something and wish you hadn’t? Well, that’s what I did at three o’clock in this morning and I really shouldn’t have done it.

I shall explain. I had had a very good sleep so I wakened up full of energy and I decided it might be good fun to have a wee look outside so I stucked a delicate little claw into my MH’s lug ‘cos that always wakes her up.......immediately! Hee hee

She asked me what I wanted so I tooked her to the door and when I just stood there staring at it she asked me if I wanted out and opened the door and oft I went.


Well, I had just stepped outside when I realised it was freezing cold but it was too late. The door was shut and I knew The Boss would be a tad unhappy if I had got her up out of bed so that I could play for one minute. Sigh!

So, I nipped into a wee sheltered spot and counted to twenty and then I nipped up on to the window sill and hammered on the window until my MH let me in again and later on I heard her telling my DH that she hadn’t even got her slippers on before I wanted back inside.

She wasn’t angry though ‘cos she loves me millions!

No comments:

Post a Comment