Monday 10 February 2020

Stormy


I know everybody has this naughty storm and I do hope that all my friends out there are safe. I am fine except that I am not getting outside as much as I would like 'cos I don't want to get blowed away when it is very windy or soaked to my adorable little skin when there is tons and tons of rain falling on me, so I have decided that the bestest place when all this winding and raining is happening is in my house with my humans.

However, I am afraid that my dear old MH doesn't have as much time for me as I want 'cos she is still busy doing her big peacock picture and some afternoons I just sit on the back of my couch and watch her working and we have a wee chat. I am happy to see that the picture is nearly finished and then I shall claim all the time she has taken when I should have been on her knee. I think I don't like peacocks now! Hee hee I will show it to you when it is all finished. It is lovely but I am a tad jealous.


So, there we are. There's not much news but I am fine and I really hope you are fine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment