Tuesday 25 February 2020

Thank You


Do you remember last week I asked you for a big favour to find my little weather man friend and help me get rid of all the rotten weather? Well, somebody must have told him 'cos there has been no more storms after Saturday and we have had very good weather and I am a very happy puss indeed.

But before I was happy, I was a wee bit scared on Saturday night because there was a dreadful wind, pouring rain and thunder and lightning which made me a wee bit scared, but my MH helped me and I was fine. Our lights kept going on and off and our phone went off too so it was a funny house....but funny scary, not funny giggle if you see what I mean.


However, since Monday it has been lovely and calm and as well as getting out to play, I can sit on one of my very favourite places and that is on the windowsill with the window open so that my adorable little head can be outside and my even adorabler wee bum can be inside. Heaven! And my humans aren't getting blowed about my living room. Hee hee

So, I am a very happy little Squeak and whoever told my little weather man friend all about me, thank you millions!

No comments:

Post a Comment