Thursday 6 February 2020

I Am Very Fine


I know I haven't been writing to you as much as I used to, but in the winter times I am not doing as much as I do in the summer time, but I wanted you to know that I am still a very well and a very happy puss.

The weather on my little island hasn't been all that brilliant 'cos we have had winds and gales and rains and it has been so, so cold! Sometimes when I come back inside from being out in my garden, my adorable little body is nearly frozed and I need a great big warm-me-up cuddle from my MH. And I always get it!


It was a good day on Tuesday but because my humans had to go to Kirkwall, I was shut in all day so I just snoozed till they comed back to me and then I went out to play for a little while and spent the rest of the night all cuddled up on my MH's knee.

So you will see that I am very happy indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment