Sunday 2 February 2020

A Very Good Weekend


I have had a super weekend with lots of outside times and lots of cuddles inside. The weather on my little island has been good enough to let me be outside without getting rained on or blowed away so I could just wander round my garden and be a happy little Squeak.


I went into the gym with my MH and helped her as she made her little legs do their exercises but every now and then I would wander off and let MY little legs get some exercise too, so we are both fit now.... but I am fitter, Hee hee!

Today, two of my friends, S. and M. comed to my house to watch a film on my television and my MH said I could watch it too, so I climbed up on her knee and settled down, but then I falled asleep and didn’t waken up till it was all finished. Oh dear.

So I have had lots of good times and I hope your weekend has been good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment