Wednesday 7 March 2018

A Fun Day


I have had a much better day even though I was left on my own for a wee while this morning. We were all up quite early 'cos my DH had to go to the Cat Shop as usual and my MH had to go to the Hall. All this was explained to me as I sat with the old dear to have my little drop of milk, but she told me that she could leave the window open for me and that was very good news.


There was time for me to go out to play for a little while before they both went away and of course nobody knows whether I went outside or just had a lie down so you will just have to guess that bit, but my MH was soon back home to me again and we had another chat about what she had been doing.

The weather on my little island was much better today so I have been in and out lots and that has made me happy. It also made my humans happy too because it has meant that I have used up lots of my energy and I don't keep asking them to play with me all the time. I know they love playing with me and my toys, but sometimes I ask them when they are busy and I can be a little bit 'persuasive' so it is good when I can be outside.

I am hoping that the weather will be good again tomorrow, but I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment