Thursday 29 March 2018

Just a Normal Day


We were supposed to be getting a visitor in this morning but he phoned to tell my MH that he wanted to come tomorrow morning instead so that meant that she did all the housework that needed to be done and I just watched her while she was chasing the vacuum cleaner all round my house.


My DH has started to tidy up our greenhouse so when him and me need a wee bit peace and quiet we wander round there and just sit until all the housework is finished and then we come back in when it is nice and quiet.


It has been a very wet day but I did wander out a couple of times and I had a wee chat to this little black lamb. I think this is the one that will be my friend 'cos we are nearly the same colours and I watched it today as it played in the field and that made me smile so maybe I will have a chat to it when I go outside later on tonight.

I am getting quite excited already.

No comments:

Post a Comment