Saturday 31 March 2018

Surprise Time


I have had lots of surprises today. The first one was when I got up and saw that the sun was shining and that it was quite a lovely day on my little island, so I knew I would be out playing with the baby sheeps. Yippee

My next surprise was when the postie man bringed me a postcard from my friend J. and that made me very happy. It was addressed just to me and my MH let me sit on her knee while she read it out to me - - - rather a lot of times and every time I just got more excited.


My MH had to go out for a while in the afternoon but I was playing outside till she comed back to me and then I got my cuddles and it was when I was sitting on her knee that I got another brilliant surprise ‘cos my door opened and in comed my two friends J. & A.. Oh, it was just brilliant to see them again and they were very pleased to see me too.

So, my Saturday has been very good and as the weather is still behaving, I shall probably have a play before bedtime. Magic!








No comments:

Post a Comment