Saturday 17 March 2018

My Saturday


I have had a very good Saturday and I am very happy today. The weather has been a bit better and although it is still very cold on my little island, I was still able to go out to play lots of times and as long as I kept moving at the speed of sound---which is very easy for me--I was able to stay warm.

There isn't an awful lot for me to do just now when I am outside but I do need the fresh air so I just wander round my garden and the fields having a wee sniff here and there before I wander back to my window and ask one of my humans to let me in again.


I got a very pleasant surprise this afternoon when my friend S. comed to see me and we had a lovely time together. I haven't seen her for a long time so we had lots to talk about and I had lots of cuddles to get from her which made me very happy indeed.

So, my Saturday has been very good indeed and I hope you have had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment