Saturday 24 March 2018

Quiet Puss


I am wee bit off colour today. Nothing to worry too much about but I have been a bit lazy and all I want is some cuddles from my MH. We all had a good sleep and Saturday is always a lazy day in my house with no housework so that suited me fine.

I had a very quick wander round my garden and said a quick hello to the little lambs, but they are still too little for me to go near them or the mummy sheeps would chase me away. I have learned that from experience! It was quite a fine day on my little island but the wind is still very cold, so I didn't stay out too long and wandered back inside again.


It was then that I decided I was going to have a duvet day and that's what I have done. I have slept on some of my beds and in my wee hoose and now I am on my favouritist place and you all know that is my MH's knee and that's where I am staying until I decide I am feeling a lot better and that will probably be just before bedtime when I will have another wee wander outside.

And then back under the duvet beside the old dear. Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment