Friday 30 March 2018

And Now It's Friday


We were all up a wee bit early this morning 'cos there was a man coming to my house to see my humans and he could only come on the first boat so yours truly was out talking to the little sheeps much earlier than normal.They are getting bigger every day and now the mummy sheeps don't mind too much if I go near them but I stay away from the daddy sheep--- just in case!


I have had a very good day 'cos there was not very much housework so that meant lots of time for me and I was in one of my 'sooky' moods when I have to sit on my MH's knee with my adorable little head on her shoulder and I purr while she talks to me and tells me she loves me millions. That makes me a very happy little Squeak.

I have been out lots of times but I have to watch where I put my little feets because I have learned that my MH doesn't like it when I bring in something that the little lambs have left in the grass---if you know what I mean?


So, my day has been very good and I hope you have had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment