Tuesday 27 March 2018

A Wee Disappointment


I had a very good sleep last night all cuddled up beside my MH and I think she cuddled me all night but I am not too sure 'cos I falled asleep but when I wakened up again, she was still holding me so I think I am probably right.

We were all at home and my humans were happy that they didn't need to go anywhere because it wasn't a very good day and it got worser with strong winds and lots of rain and of course that meant that I didn't go out much at all.

But there was another reason why I wanted to be in my house 'cos when I was lying snoozing on my couch last night I heard them saying that the man from sky was coming today to see us. Well, that little snippet made me really excited 'cos I have never seen a man from sky and I was so excited. I spent all morning sitting on my window sill just looking up and waiting.


And do you know what? I STILL haven't seen a man from sky! Sigh. Oh yes, a man did come to see me, but he comed on the boat and he walked up my path to come into my house and I was oh so disappointed. He was a very nice man and he let me sniff at him as he stroked me and told me I was beautiful so that helped to cheer me up a wee bit---but not a lot!

My MH saw I was a little bit upset, and when he went away she told me that he was the man from Sky who was coming to look at my television and then we had a wee chuckle about it when we told my DH.

Sometimes I get a wee bit mixed up and today was one of those sometimes. Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment