Monday 26 March 2018

I am so sorry.....


.... that I didn't write to you yesterday, but I was all alone last night as my humans had to go to Stromness and couldn't get back to me. I was fine. I was a wee bit lonely but I had plenty of food, water and biscuits and my friend M. comed in to see that I was doing OK. She thought I might want to go out, but when she opened the door I just sniffed the air and went back to my couch so she opened the window for me and again I sniffed the air and again went back onto my couch. That made her smile. At night time I did manage to sleep although I was a wee bit very lonely but then I heard my door opening this morning and when I went into my kitchen I saw my MH was back to me again and I was a very happy little Squeak.


Now I know that the last time I wrote to you I told you that I was a wee bit under the weather and I did scold the old dear for not letting you know that I was very fine again. I think I was just feeling a wee bit lazy and last night I had a long snooze while I was all alone, so today I am right back to normal again.

I have been in and out quite a lot today but just for little whiles 'cos it is still cold here and my little weather man friend told us tonight that we might have a white Easter and that made me feel very sad for all the brand new baby sheeps that are popping out every day. I wonder if the old dear would let me bring them into my house?

I have a feeling I already know the answer to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment