Sunday 1 April 2018

Happy Easter


I hope you have had a very good Easter day 'cos mine has been super. The weather has been lovely all afternoon although it rained sometimes but just for a little bit. This meant that I could get out to play in my garden for quite a long time and I sat and watched all the baby sheeps paying and doing their funny jumps. I watched very carefully, and later on tonight when it is too dark for anybody to see me, I am going to see if I can do it. I am sure I can!


My DH was outside with me all day as he was fixing a bit on my MH's car and it tooked him a long time, but finally he managed it and she was very pleased with him, so that is always a good thing. My MH was happy too 'cos she has lots of chocolate to eat and my friend S. gave her a white chocolate Easter bunny which she let me look at---but not eat 'cos we all know that chocolate is not good for puss cats but I did get a few wee extra puss cat treats which I loved and which filled up my adorable little tummy.

There weren't as many excitements today as I had yesterday but it was still a very good day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment