Sunday 22 April 2018

Lazy, lazy, lazy


I was up a couple of times during the night time, so when it came to my real getting up time, I was still a wee bit tired, so I just nipped under my blanket and had another snooze. Well it was Sunday and that is a very restful day in my house.


I discovered that it was quite a fine morning when I finally decided to get up so I spent a long time just wandering about in the outside and I was a very content little pussycat indeed. My humans were in my house but they were being a bit lazy as well, but then the old dear decided to clean some more of or windows and so we both went outside together.


I wonder if you can guess what happened just as soon as we had finished cleaning the windows? Yep, it started to rain! Oh deary, deary me, my poor old MH was not pleased at all but she is quite happy that the windows are clean at last.

We are all having a very good evening just watching my television and I hope you are having a good evening too.

No comments:

Post a Comment