Thursday 26 April 2018

Good and Not So Good


That has been my day. But the good has been a lot more than the not so good. I had a very good night's sleep and was feeling very rested when I got up, so the first ting I did was ask to be let out to see what was happening on my little island. I had a very leisurely wander round about and then decided that my adorable little tummy was almost empty so went home for my breakfast.


The weather was fine and so my humans decided that they would put out some garden ornaments but the old dear had some work to do and my DH had to go to the pier to collect our boxes, so they would do it in this afternoon. And guess what happened? Yep. It rained! Oh dear, they were not terribly happy but they said they will do it tomorrow if the weather is better.

We were able to have a wee wander outside all together later on and then I went with my MH into the gym and helped her little legs to do all their walking and cycling and she liked that. She always likes it when I am with her.

And it makes me very happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment