Tuesday 17 April 2018

Yippee!


.. My little world has come back again. Well, it wasn't really away, it was just that I couldn't see it because of all the mist stuff but when I wakened up this morning and rushed to the window, I could see the sea and the boats and Stromness so I was happy. I rubbed my adorable little eyes just in case I was still dreaming, but when I looked again everything was still there and I was very glad indeed.


I decided not to have my breakfast right away but asked to be let out and I wandered through my fence and over into the fields where I could have a better look at the new baby sheeps. There are lots more of them and some are just sitting with the mummy sheeps but the bigger ones are starting to run round the field and that always makes me smile. And a wee bit jealous too 'cos I would like to run about with them but the mummy sheeps won't let me.

It's OK when I go back home though 'cos I get lots of cuddles and my MH plays with me as often as I want so I am always happy when I come back inside again. My DH played with me today as well and me and him spent a wee while in the greenhouse getting it all tidied up for our plants when they are ready to come to my house.

So, I have had a very good day. The mist is still away some other place so I will be going out to play a few times before bedtime and I am looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment