Saturday 21 April 2018

Saturday Again


I am having lots of really good fun just now and although me and my MH would like it to be a wee bit warmer outside, we still managed to get outside for a while as she was doing more pruning of our bushes and of course I had to be there to help her but this time I kept my adorable little nose away from her scissor things. Just in case! I am very attached to this little nose of mine. Hee hee


We sat on my couch for a while this morning and I got my lugs scratched while the old dear talked to me and told me what we would be doing with our day and then I went out to play on my own for a while and had a wander across all the fields to see if there were any more little lambs, but there were no more babies, so that means that I will soon be able to go into the field 'cos the mummy sheeps won't be angry with me.


It was after I had comed in and had a rest that me and my MH went outside again and I liked being with her 'cos she talked to me all the time she was chopping little bits off the fuchsia bush, but every now and then she would jag her fingers with the thorny bit and she wasn't very happy. Oh dear. But she made sure all the little jaggy bits went into the bin so that I wouldn't hurt my adorable little paws.

And she did this because she loves me MILLIONS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment